Pooja rooms are an excellent way to keep negative energy at bay and bring positive vibes into your home. But where do you start? in this article you will know How to design your Pooja room according to Vastu.
Do not worry, for we will take you through the process of making your pooja room an oasis of calm and positivity based on the principles of Vastu Shastra.
Here are a few things to keep in mind while designing your Pooja room according to Vastu:
Pooja rooms are considered very auspicious according to the principles of Vastu Shastra. They are believed to be a source of positive energy and, thus, must be given due importance while designing or constructing a house.
As per Vastu Shastra, the best place for a pooja room is the northeast corner of the house. This is because the northeast direction is considered the abode of Lord Vishnu, who is the preserver of the universe according to Hindu mythology. Thus, this direction is believed to be very auspicious and ideal for worship.
Another reason why the northeast direction is considered ideal for pooja rooms because it receives maximum sunlight during the day. This is important as sunlight is considered very pure and holy, according to Vastu Shastra.
The northeast corner of the house is also believed to be the most stable and balanced direction. Thus, it is said to be very beneficial for meditation and prayer.
If you do not have a separate room for your pooja, you can create a small altar or shrine in the northeast corner of any room in your house. Just make sure that this space is clean and clutter-free.
It is important to keep your pooja room clean and clutter-free for two main reasons. Firstly, a clean and orderly space is more conducive to meditation and prayer. Secondly, and more importantly, the deities you worship are considered pure and holy. Thus, it is only fitting that their home (i.e. the pooja room) is also kept clean and free of any negativity.
Some tips for keeping your pooja room clean and clutter-free:
1) Make sure that only essential items are kept in the room. Remove anything that is not needed daily.
2) Do not allow food or drink inside the room.
3) Perform a regular puja (worship ritual) to cleanse the space and remove negative energy.
4) Keep the floor clean and free of dust. Sweep or mop it regularly.
5) Place a small plant in the room to purify the air.
6) Light a lamp or candle in the room daily. This not only adds to the ambience but also helps to keep negative energy at bay.
It is important to ensure that your pooja room has enough light and fresh air. This is because natural light and fresh air are considered pure and holy, according to Vastu Shastra.
Some tips for ensuring enough light and fresh air in your pooja room:
1) Keep the windows of the room clean and dust-free.
2) Open the room’s windows daily to let in the fresh air.
3) Place a lamp or candle in the room to add to the ambience and also help keep negative energy at bay.
4) Place a small plant in the room to purify the air.
The position of the idol of the deity is very important. It is said that the idol should be placed in the northeast direction, as this is the most auspicious and holy direction.
Some tips for how design your Pooja room according to Vastu:
1) The idol should be placed on a clean and clutter-free surface.
2) The idol should be placed at a level where it can be easily seen and worshipped.
3) The idol should be facing the east or north direction.
4) The idol should not be placed in front of the room door.
The northeast direction is of utmost importance when it comes to Vastu Shastra. This is because the northeast direction is where the sun rises and sets, so it is considered highly auspicious. To design your Pooja room according to vastu you can choose northeast direction.
Designing your pooja room according to Vastu Shastra is a great way to ensure positive energy flows into your home. By following these simple tips, you can ensure that your pooja room is designed according to Vastu Shastra and is a positive space in your home.
Build today with decofice! Be a part of the revolution in the construction industry.
Read More Blogs – Click Here
Discover the finest Architects, Interior Designers, and Contractors. Partner with top professionals, according to your budget and craft spaces that inspire.
The only construction app that you need. Your journey begins now for the transformation.
Decofice: A Construction app that does it all.
If you are not an Architect, Interior Designer, or Contractor, then join the waitlist program.
Reach new clients and grow your business multifold with us.
Build your brand with us and reach new customers.